Offshore Marintec Russia Conference
BECOME A DELEGATE
Offshore Marintec Russia includes business program devoted to development of the continental shelf infrastructure and shipbuilding.
Offshore Marintec Russia Conference- is a business event includes plenary sessions and round tables on technical and economic issues. Leading Russian and international companies will share their experience in technological support, shipbuilding shelf development, development of integrated marine structures.
Conference session 1:
THE CURRENT STATUS AND DEVELOPMENT TRENDS OF THE MODERN RUSSIAN FLEET FOR EXPLORING OIL AND GAS RESOURCES OF CONTINENTAL SHELF IN THE ARCTIC AND THE FAR EAST
- The current condition of the oil and gas extraction fleet owned by the Russian oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Rosneft Oil Company, Lukoil, and Novatek) that extract the oil and gas resources from the continental shelf of the Arctic and the Far East.
- The structure of the oil and gas extraction fleet in light of its production functions.
- The capacity level of the equipment owned by the shipbuilding facilities of the North Western and Far Eastern Federal Districts, particularly the equipment for LNG shipping from the northern regions of the Russian Federation.
- The current condition of floating equipment for the construction, operation, and maintenance of underwater and above-water facilities for servicing oil and gas reserves.
- Floating facilities for prospecting and exploration in the Arctic shelf.
Conference session 2:
TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF THE OIL AND GAS RESOURCES OF THE RUSSIAN CONTINENTAL SHELF
- Complex block modules (living block, power block, maintenance block, drilling block, and utility block) for the upper level of the offshore ice-resistant fixed platforms.
- Technical and technological requirements for the oil and gas extraction equipment for underwater offshore exploration.
- The Russian industrial facilities' capacity to make and test underwater equipment, and the Russian inspecting authorities' capacity to certify such equipment.
UNDERWATER (UNDER-ICE) TECHNOLOGy AND EQUIPMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES IN FREEZING SEAS
- The current status of designing an underwater drilling unit for the deep-water area of the Arctic shelf
Conference session 3:
INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF MARITIME TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE ARCTIC ZONE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
- Development of logistics for transporting mineral resources
- Development of port infrastructure and fleet to ensuring the proper transportation of mineral resources
- The upgrade of the cargo fleet for transporting mineral resources
- The upgrade of the Arctic nuclear and diesel icebreaker fleet, and the coordination of tasks performed by icebreakers belonging to different entities
- Efforts in hydrography and navigation; the improvement of rescue teams' competence
- International cooperation in transporting mineral resources
- The organisational issues of providing transportation in the Arctic basin
- The prospects of developing transit Arctic shipping, the related issues, and solutions thereof
Conference session 4:
THE CURRENT STATUS OF EFFORTS TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OIL AND GAS DEVELOPMENT IN THE ARCTIC AND ON THE CONTINENTAL SHELF
- Coordination of efforts across rescue teams of various origins, and international cooperation in the area
- Coordination of efforts aimed to clear oil spills, and international cooperation in the area
- The upgrade of resources and equipment for rescue efforts
- The upgrade of resources and equipment for clearing oil spills
- The creation of a unified database for the environmental monitoring of Arctic waters
Conference session 5:
ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE FOR OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS PROJECTS
- Government policies and goals in relation to exploring the Arctic zone and maintaining the shore and power infrastructure of the Northern Sea Route.
- The prospects of developing the traditional and alternative means of power generation.
- The innovative technologies of power supply.
- The key aspects of collaboration and partnership when executing Arctic projects
Conference session 6 (Young Professionals Session):
PROMISING PROJECTS OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS, EXPERTS, AND STUDENTS. PERSONELL TRAINING
- The key mission of training personnel for the offshore oil and gas industry.
- The most relevant results of research on oil and gas resources development on the Russian shelf, across all areas covered by the conference and sessions.
SPECIAL SESSION ORGANIZED BY GAZPROM AND NORWEGIAN OIL AND GAS COMPANIES. SOLUTIONS FOR OIL AND GAS RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT IN THE ARCTIC (NORWEP)
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION FOR OIL AND GAS RESOURCESDEVELOPMENT OF THE ARCTIC CONTINENTAL SHELF: FORECASTING AND PROSPECTING EFFORTS, SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE, TECHNOLOGIES
- International cooperation between the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, the Federal Subsoil Resources Management Agency, the A.P. Karpinsky Russian Geological Research Institute, and parties involved in international projects on geological surveys and resource evaluation of the Arctic seas and the Eurasian inner seas.
- The Atlas of Geological Maps of the Circumpolar Arctic: an international project aimed at systemically compiling up-to-date geological and geophysical data on the structure and tectonic development of the Arctic (involving Russia, Norway, Denmark, Canada, and the USA, with some contributions from Germany).
- The Atlas of Geological Maps of the Caspian Region: an international project involving work groups from the Caspian littoral states (Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkmenistan) and the CIS Intergovernmental Council on Surveying, Exploring, and Securing the Resources of the CIS Nations.
BECOME A DELEGATE
For cost of participation in Offshore Marintec Russia 2018 Conference please contact the Organiser:
Tel.: + 7 812 320 80 91
e-mail: [email protected]